Apartment Make Ready Technician - MAA Lenox
Becoming a part of MAA is exciting and rewarding for those who enjoy working with a dynamic team. Join us as we exceed our residents’ expectations of a place to call home.
Apartment Make Ready Technician
Do you pride yourself on a job well done? Do enjoy managing deadlines while maintaining high quality standards? If so, MAA is the place to start building your maintenance career in the multifamily housing industry.
The Apartment Make Ready Technician performs general maintenance and repair to ensure apartment homes and other property facilities are in good working order. An Apartment Make Ready Technician ensures that empty apartment homes are fully prepared for future residents. Responsibilities include preparing apartment homes for move-in including painting, pressure washing, grounds keeping, and basic maintenance tasks.
• Six (6) months of experience in multifamily property management, facility maintenance, general labor, and/or mechanical repair
• Ability to work in outdoor environments exposed to adverse weather conditions
MAA recognizes that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding advancement opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package* including, but not limited to, the following:
• Apartment Discount and Associate Renewal Cap
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holiday Pay
• Life and Disability Insurance
• Performance-based Incentives
• Mobile Maintenance Reimbursement Program
• Smart Home Program
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Opportunities for promotion and internal career advancement
*Eligibility for benefit plans and programs vary based on hours worked and length of employment.
Visit https://www.maac.com/careers/ to apply online.
We are committed to providing service excellence and value to those who depend on us at MAA. Our people-first approach has been transforming properties into communities and apartments into homes for over 25 years. As the largest owner-operator of multifamily apartments in the United States – we are established leaders in the real estate space – bringing tremendous opportunities to those looking to build their careers. We invite you to explore our Brighter View and find your place at MAA!
Drug Free Workplace
apply for more information