Business Development Manager
THS National LLC, is a full-service general contractor specializing in multi-family renovation and revitalization. THS is about finding the best people and empowering them to grow professionally and personally through continued support and up-skilling to become the leaders of tomorrow. We don’t want you to “fit” our culture we want you to “add” to it!
Why should you join THS National? We can tell you about certifying as a Great Place To Work, with 100% satisfaction rating in not one but five categories. We can also tell you about our great company culture and team members, but why take our word for it? Instead, we decided to leave it up to our people to tell you why you should choose THS National as your destination employer.
Why join THS:
Superintendent 1 year, “I joined THS because I had a friend who works here. I saw firsthand how THS believes in their people and how they actively participate in their growth. They care about the individual as a person not just as an employee.
Regional Account Manager 1 year, “THS is a place where you can connect with people that genuinely love what they do. We learn from obstacles, share ideas and celebrate victories. They don’t just talk about culture they live it. This is a company I will forever want to be a part of.”
Project Coordinator Team Lead 2 years, "It's really been a blessing working at THS, I have come a long way from where I started. In a short time, I went from project coordinator to a team lead, this company has given me all the tools to succeed and never fails to recognize me for my efforts. I feel appreciated every day and just very happy overall working here. THS is really like a family, and they sincerely care about their employees personally and professionally".
Why stay at THS:
Regional Account Manager 4 years, “THS is an amazing place to work, we are like family and believe in one another. That belief has created successful employees and our ability to be our best day in and day out. THS is the absolute best company I have ever worked for.”
Superintendent 5 years, “The people. I have been in construction for over 20 years and I can say that THS hands down has some of the best people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. That is why I chose to stay with THS year after year.”
Finance 7 years, “THS is a great place to work because of our people! We are all working towards a common goal but still respect individual opinions. This has created a collaborative, supportive, FUN company culture that makes it a pleasure to come to work every day.”
Why grow with THS:
Director 12 years, “ I have worked at several companies during my career of various sizes and the culture at THS feels like home. THS is a place that allows me to use my creativity in business. It’s unique to find a work environment that promotes such value in being authentic. It’s awesome to work around people that are equivocally passionate about growing something together. There is a like-mindedness that we can all do it with greater success together, than as individuals.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
At THS National, we are looking for an outgoing, people oriented individual who enjoys exploring new frontiers and seeing their ideas in action. The successful candidate will possess extensive construction knowledge and have an entrepreneurial spirit. This role offers you huge growth without the risk of running your own business.
The Business Development Manager’s primary responsibility is to build and expand our customer base on a National platform that aligns with the strategic sales plan put in place by the Senior Director of Sales. This effort is performed using both existing and new clients. This individual is consultative in their sales approach, a strong brand ambassador, and the lead evangelist for THS's portfolio of business contacts. (S)he is responsible for success through the entire sales process and continuously perfects the art of onboarding and handing off new clients to established members of the Regional and National Account Management Team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work with Director to generate new client targets for alignment with the company’s strategic growth plan.
· Independently generating sales leads, networking, up selling and closing contracts in sufficient volume to achieve assigned sales and margin goals.
· Expand business by proactively developing & implementing marketing strategies to build new customer relationships.
· Identify and prioritize new customer sales opportunities, based on the company’s strategic plans and objectives.
· Collaborate with internal team members to develop solutions that profitably address client objectives.
· Provide accurate sales projections and business development reports.
· Ensure the successful onboarding of new customers and the effective transition of new customers from the Sales team to the Operations team.
· Travel as required to create new relationships, sales opportunities and grow revenues.
· Portray leadership by demonstrating confidence in self and others, effectively influence actions and opinions of others, accepts feedback from others, and give appropriate recognition to others.
· Attend relevant networking & trade events to build relationships.
· Attend all required weekly sales meetings with the Team.
· Pilot and drive usage of CRM program account and opportunity documentation.