Atlantic Pacific Companies is seeking:
An experienced and highly motivated Leasing Consultant for our Multi-Family Community in Atlanta, Ga.
*Excellent Bonuses and Commissions structure*
- Minimum of 1-2 years leasing experience for a market rate, conventional properties.
- Previous experience with marketing, sales, and customer service
- Experience with Onesite, Yardi, or other property management software is a plus
- Proficient in computer software, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency
- Cover leasing office on weekend shifts as needed
- Coordinate and follow up with prospective tenants to ascertain needs and interest in the property
- Complete lease applications, collect the rental deposit, and submit lease files for the Property Manager's review.
- Answer phone calls and receive visitors to the property with excellent customer service.
- Work to support the property's marketing, leasing, and resident retention efforts.
Company Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary & Bonuses $$$
- 100% Employer-Provided Health Insurance, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time-Off/Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts Program