Becoming a part of MAA is exciting and rewarding for those who enjoy working with a dynamic team. Join us as we exceed our residents’ expectations of a place to call home.
Regional Property Manager
Are you ready to build and lead a team of multifamily professionals in a region? Do you have the ability to cultivate an environment of accountability and trust among team members? If you can quickly adapt in an ever-changing industry, while maintaining the highest customer service standards for your residents, MAA wants to invest in your career.
The Regional Property Manager supports MAA properties within a region on a temporary basis. Property assignments may consist of working in the absence of the regularly assigned manager or supporting a property of concern. Primary responsibilities include managing staff performance, maintaining community to brand standards, marketing and leasing effectiveness, resident retention and satisfaction, management of property financials, management of lease documents and audit compliance, and achieving the financial and operational goals of the region and MAA.
• High school diploma/GED, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Three to five years of direct experience as a Property Manager in multifamily property management along with one to three years of supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Valid driver’s license from the state of residence
MAA recognizes that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding advancement opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package* including, but not limited to, the following:
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Life and Disability Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holiday Pay
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Adoption Reimbursement
· Apartment Discount
· Opportunities for promotion and internal career advancement
*Eligibility for benefit plans and programs vary based on hours worked and length of employment.
We are committed to providing service excellence and value to those who depend on us at MAA. Our people-first approach has been transforming properties into communities and apartments into homes for over 25 years. As the largest owner-operator of multifamily apartments in the United States – we are established leaders in the real estate space – bringing tremendous opportunities to those looking to build their careers. We invite you to explore our Brighter View and find your place at MAA!
Visit www.maac.com to apply online.
Drug Free Workplace